Apprehend 6.0 was released on April 4, 2012.
The Apprehend screen capture component for Embarcadero ™ Delphi captures images of the desktop or full screen, a selected area of the screen, the active window, a selected object or window, a freehand (polygon) area of the screen, pre-selected icon sized (16×16, 32×32 or 48×48) area, and user specified area of the screen. Apprehend demos for TImage or TImageEN are provided. Apprehend will work with Delphi 5 – Delphi XE2. Packages are provided for Delphi 5-Delphi 2010. Delphi XE users should create a new package, add all the *.pas files, compile and install, then set the path to the source in the IDE.
• Added public var CaptureCount – auto increments with each screen capture
• Added procedure ResetCaptureCount – set CaptureCount to 0
• Added function CaptureSmallIcon method (16×16) – a 16×16 selection
• Added function CaptureLargeIcon method (48×48) – a 48×48 selection
• Added keyboard control for precise selection positioning to CaptureSmallIcon (16×16), CaptureIcon (32×32), CaptureLargeIcon(48×48), and CaptureSpecificSizeSelection methods
• Added event OnBeforeCaptureEvent- event is executed before scrren capture
• Removed event OnAfterCaptureEventRemoved – Move any code in the old OnCaptureEvent to the OnAfterCaptureEvent
• Added Simple Demo
• Added PageControlTImage Demo – a multi-image screen capture demo with TImage
• Added ImageENImageList Demo – a multi-image screen capture demo with TImageEN ( all captures are stored in memory)
• Improved TImage Demo
• Small Bug Fixes
• Updated demos
Apprehend may be downloaded here: http://www.frontiernet.net/~w2m/downloads.html